Tuesday, August 2, 2022

300+ sarcastic facebook statuses that will get likes

  


 
 

Here are sarcastic facebook statuses that will get likes; I mean lots of likes if you are on the right path.

 

This happens to me a very  long time and all I do think is if I really have people who do see my status. And yes, there are lots of people who do see and read my facebook status but don't really like it because .

 

* not funny or makes no sense

* you don't foster engagement

* not posting media

* targeting the wrong followers

* posting too often

* you lack creativity

* you are not engaging in the others posts

 

The above listed are reasons why no one like your facebook status .

 

But no worries, after those status given; I have explained a better way to get it done without breaking rules .

 

 

Also read : How to unshare and share data on glo

 

Status everyone will like

1. Spread kindness not germs .

2. Stay positive, better days are on their way

3. I will make a promise i would not do it again.

4. I am working hard because i realised that money don't walk by itself into my pocket

5. If you don't want to get sick , the key is only one . be healthy.

6. rich people are afraid of being poor, but the poor are not afraid of being rich.

7. The easiest way to find missing stuff is by buying new stuff .

8. Follow your heart, but don't forget to use your brain.

9. Even if it is hard, be kind, a little kindness here goes a long way there

10. Live your life and live your life, you can't change how people feel about your life .

11. I love people give me a lot of attention, drown me in the river of attention.

12. They clai they know me , well enough, while I don't Even know myself .

13. My goal this weekend is to move only enough, so people know I'm not dead

14. Click like if you consider yourself lucky and share your lucky moment .

15. You know you are desperate for an answer when you look on the second page of google .

16. The only thing that prevent me from smashing my alarm clock this morning is because that it's my cell phone .

17. If you are running away from your problems, you might also chase after your  dreams .

18. I may not be there yet , but i am closer than yesterday

19. if i owned a copy store I would only hire identical twins .

20. don't believe everything you think.

 

Best facebook status ever 

  1. If you lost your shoe at the end of a party, you are not cinderella you're probably drunk.
  2. I always learn  from the mistakes of others who take my advice.
  3. We live in a society where jumia orders arrive at your house before the police.
  4. Nobody is perfect that is why pencil has erasers.
  5. Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing you turn on is the microwave !
  6. Are we all not internet explorers ?
  7. Girls are beautiful, not hot. They are not temperature.
 

 Inspirational facebook statuses that will get likes

 
  1. I may not be there yet but I am closer than yesterday.
  2. Never you look back. If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, she would not have become a princess.
  3. Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore.
  4. Love is deaf. you can't tell someone you love him/her. You have to show it.
  5. Smile, laugh, happy looks good on you.
  6. Keep smiling... One day life will get tired of upsetting you.
  7. Life is a journey, not a race.
 

 Facebook status that will get attention

  • Facebook: the only book we read these days.
  • Liking your own status , is like high giving yourself in public.
  • Tired there is a nap for that.
  • I can resist anything except temptation.
  • If swimming is an exercise, then explain whale to me.
  • My wallet is like an onion, when I open it, it makes me cry.
  • If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
 

 Freaky status for facebook

 
  1. If you are running away from your problem, you might also chase after your dreams.
  2. Don't believe everything that comes to your mind.
  3. What would you do if you have some fingerprint with your enemy.
  4. I am a b**b (om) technician, if you see me running, try to keep up.
  5. I would have like to play with a lion but my mum says I play a lot; so....
 

funny facebook statuses that will get comments

 
  1. when you see a man opening a car door for a woman, it is either; the car is new or he newly get married to her.
  2. I always feel like an idiot but I am an idiot, so it kinda work out !
  3. My daughter wanted a cinderella themed birthday party. So I invited all her friends over and had them clean the house
  4. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
 

funny clever facebook statuses for likes and comments

 
  1.  A tortoise don't run.. Does nothing, and lives for 450 years, and you tell me to exercise . I don't think so!
  2.  time is precious. Waste it wisely.
  3. You can't be late until you show up.
  4. T.G.I.A ( thanks goodness I'm awesome !)
  5. trust me; you can dance - vodka
 

 

Conclusion on sarcastic facebook statuses that will get likes: having provide the best status for either your facebook, twitter or Instagram update; make use of it to make someone out there smile or laugh out.

 

Previous Post
Next Post

0 Nhận xét: